Custom Search

Saturday, September 06, 2014

An Evening Of Culture

PHOTO CREDIT: Megan Comeaux


This is unusual post here on LandLife, because the pictures are of only me. 


I recently revived my role as Delbert Fink, pig farmer and handyman, in the FBC Joelton's rendition of "An Evening of Culture" for our dinner theater.


I played this role about 8 years ago in our first rendition of this performance. It was a lot of fun to do some acting again.


One of my character's trademarks was my gross misuse of duct tape.


And super bad timing.

It was a lot of fun. The cast was great. Several of the cast members were the same members that were in the play last time, but we added some new ones as well.


It was a lot of work and I think the week of the performance nearly wore Abbey out, because I was gone every night.


In the end we all had a good laugh!

No comments: